Our mission, at its core, is to help you fulfill your vision.
We do that by freeing your time and your mind, so you can build your business and make your vision a reality. If you’re a start-up or other organization without the funding to hire full-time personnel, The Provision Team can provide the support you need to get up to speed. Here are just some of the results we’ve produced so far:
And The Provision Team can help produce results for your organization as well.
Meet the Provision Team
CEOVirginia “Ginna” Yost founded Provision in 2010, with an eye to meeting the developmental and operational needs of small profit and nonprofit firms and projects that are poorly served by existing business incubators. (Everyone wants to host the next Google or Facebook, but who wants to incubate a nonprofit trade association or a new collaboration among existing hospitals?) Ginna has worked in, and excelled at, almost every aspect of organizational development and operations over the course of her career: from recruiting and staffing, to administration and finance, to project management, to business-process and IT consulting. She has managed multi-national projects and helped missile systems move cross-country; she has nurtured health exchanges, trust networks, and trade groups, all with exceptional success. Her recruiting skills have come in particularly handy in pulling together an extraordinary–and eclectic–group of talented professionals to support her in making Provision a success.
VP of Operations
Kelly Gwynn learned her member services skills in a rather unusual way for a nonprofit incubator: she comes to us from award-winning stints as a probation officer (she was Probation Officer of the Year in 2008 and 2010 with Georgia Department of Corrections) and as Chief Investigator for the Union County (GA) District Attorney’s Office. Not your typical incubator career-path, perhaps, but Kelly’s combination of extraordinary attention to detail and powerful analytical skills have made her beloved by our clients and their members. Nobody’s better at running down recalcitrant problems quickly and getting our clients’ focus back on the right track! Kelly’s a graduate of UGA with a B.A. in Criminal Justice.
Senior Technology AnalystAn alumnus of Yale, Greg’s scholar-athlete (football and baseball) roots are evident in the way he tackles our client’s toughest technology challenges. He’s fluent in nine computer languages – including Ruby on Rails, native Android and, of course, SQL – and applied that expertise in healthcare IT, HR, transportation logistics, and fuel management systems. Regardless of your coding conundrum, Greg has seen it all. He has designed and developed relational databases, web applications, database tools, source control and more. He’s not only won an award for his talents, his efforts also produced bottom-line results, such as devising an operational process improvement that saved $200,000 in time and materials. Did we mention Greg was the lead software architect for an application that generated more than $30 million in annual revenue? (Yes, he’s THAT good.) He even has a patent pending for a program that troubleshoots Medical Record Systems!
Director of Web ServicesStartups need to do a lot of things right around communication, all at the same time: they need to create an effective organizational message, develop a Web presence, complement it with more traditional communications, and add rich media and social media, all on-time and under budget. Diane knows all about that sort of efficient multitasking; in addition to helping our incubated entities to manage all these tasks well, she also teaches Mathematics and Instructional Technology at Young Harris College. Diane holds a Master’s Degree in Mathematics from Bowling Green State University and is skilled in WordPress, html, Photoshop, Illustrator, Moodle, and social media.
Services We Provide
- Agenda preparation and distribution
- Meeting facilitation
- Clean up meeting minutes
- Post minutes/recording on website
- Perform any necessary follow up
- Access to GoToMeeting and Box.com
C-SUITE EXECUTIVE SUPPORT
- Task tracking and management for Executive
- Morning calls to level-set the day, review calendar / tasks
- Join calls with Executive to take notes / track action items
- Manage calendar
- Review emails for tasks and action items
- All Meeting Support services, plus:
- Basic bookkeeping, Quickbooks support,
- Board Meeting agenda and slide development,
- Point person for generic email accounts
- Create/order business cards, letterhead, etc.
- Manage calendars, including scheduling calls
- Plan and organize face-to-face meetings
- Develop and maintain organization website
- CRM system creation and integration for member support
- Event Calendar integration
- Access our web portal, where you can:
- Schedule a meeting to request admin/project management support
- Select the duration of the call
- Request an audio recording of the meeting
- Request specific staff support for the call
- Download previous meeting recordings
- Download meeting minutes and action items
PROJECT MANAGEMENT SUPPORT
- Track and manage timelines, deliverables, resources, etc.
- Establish priorities and expected outcomes of work
- Team organization and communication
- Schedule recurring calls/meetings/video conferences
- Develop agendas
- Document and distribute meeting minutes
- Track action items, hold members accountable
- Serve as liaison between all stakeholders
- Design, create and deliver sales and marketing collateral
- Develop sales presentations
- Provide reports based on marketing trends, competition, new products and pricing
Frequently Asked Questions
Why wouldn’t I just use a temp agency?
With a temp agency, you’re limited to whoever is available that day and you’re stuck re-explaining the tasks to multiple people throughout the week – for however many weeks your project lasts.
The Provision Team gives you the same outstanding person who is not only dedicated to your project, but has been guided by our Project Manager who also supervises their progress and ensures deliverables are met on time, further freeing your time and energy.
Everyone on The Provision Team has a college degree – including an Ivy Leaguer! – and some even have Masters degrees. That pedigree is fortified with …
We never take on a client unless we have an expert that can produce outstanding results in the specific challenge at hand. Whether you need project management, grant administration, marketing, technology architecture, HR support or any of our other services, we have a seasoned pro on hand ready to perform.
Simply put, we love what we do! And when you become a client, your mission becomes our mission. We align our priorities with your goals and do whatever it takes to make them a reality.
Try finding that in a temp pool.
What are the benefits of using Provision’s services versus hiring an employee?
Hiring an employee is a lengthy process and can be a costly, risky long-term venture – especially if you’re a start-up or non-profit. Not only are there legal and compliance issues at stake, but you only have so much time in a day, how much of it do you want to spend dealing with people problems?
The Provision Team takes on all those tasks for you. Yes, we can help you hire when you’re ready, but until you are, you get to utilize a subject expert without any of the hassles of managing them.
P.O. Box 2885
Blairsville GA 30514